NZ’s award-winning maker of artisan pâté and seafood mousse, Genevieve Knights, has introduced the country’s first range of chilled dressings and vinaigrettes – after three years in the making!
Genevieve is a qualified chef, food writer and food photographer based in Auckland. She started making her artisan pâté for La Cigale French Markets in Parnell in 2011. Her pâté, seafood mousse, and now fresh dressing range are stocked in more than 60 specialty food stores nationwide.
Genevieve’s range of dressings and vinaigrettes come in six mouth-watering flavours and are made with the best New Zealand-sourced ingredients:
- Classic French Vinaigrette – made with a creamy blend of fresh garlic, whole seed and Dijon mustard. A great general purpose salad dressing.
- Sesame and Soy Vinaigrette – a nutty, toasted sesame seed dressing sweetened with Ataraki Honey. Serve over steamed Asian greens, seared beef or salmon.
- Saffron and Orange Vinaigrette – a blend of saffron spice, fresh orange zest and Ataraki Honey. Perfect as a marinade for chicken and fish or over an avocado or grated carrot salad.
- Smoked Chilli Vingairette – made with chipotle peppers, authentic chipotle powder and blended in a smoked tomato adobo sauce. Drizzle over Mexican-style salads such as corn and avocado or use as a taco topping.
- Classic Caesar Dressing – with New Zealand-made Parmesan and flavoured with fresh lemon zest, black pepper and a hint of anchovy. For the ultimate Caesar salad or serve on roast chicken.
- Blue Cheese Dressing – made with crumbled Whitestone blue cheese. Toss through potato salads or serve with juicy seared beef.
The entire Genevieve’s Fresh Dressing range are free of eggs, gluten, and emulsifiers, so you can be assured the quality is as good as if a chef has just whipped it up for you fresh – that’s because they have!
Find Genevieve’s Fresh Dressings range in 245ml resealable pouches in the chilled section of your nearest New World supermarket, Nosh, or Farro Fresh stores. Recommended retail price is $9.99. For more information visit, www.genevievescuisine.com.