- 6 large free range eggs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tablespoon chopped capers
- 3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- ½ clove garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon English mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ red capsicum, seeded and diced
Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add eggs and cook at a slow boil for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and place under running cold water until eggs have cooled. Peel eggs and slice in half lengthways.
Scoop out yolks and place in a bowl along with oil, capers, anchovies, garlic, mustard and salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix with a fork. Pile filling back into eggs and then sprinkle over diced capsicum
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.