- 250g packet malt biscuits
- 125g butter
- 1/2 can (200g) sweetened condensed milk
- 125g licorice allsorts, chopped into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2-3 tablespoons hot water
Crush the biscuits in a food processor or with a rolling pin until fine crumbs.
Place the biscuits in a bowl and pour in butter and sweetened condensed milk. Mix well and then add the licorice allsorts.
Press the mixture into a 30cm long rectangular slice pan and allow to set before icing with chocolate icing.
To make the icing, combine icing sugar, cocoa, butter and hot water in a bowl and mix until smooth.