- Place sugar, water and mint leaves into a saucepan,
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar has dissolved.
- Set aside until cold.
- Combine syrup with grapefruit juice.
- Just before serving, add ginger ale & ice cubes.
- Garnish with slices of lemon & mint leaves.
- Makes 7 1/2 cups
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup water
6 mint leaves
1 litre grapefruit juice
500ml bottle ginger ale
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.