This recipe combines my favourite spring vegetables. If you don’t have fresh artichokes you can substitute marinated artichokes.
- 3 fresh artichoke hearts
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves; peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 225 g podded broad beans
- 6 stems asparagus, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 350 g Bow tie or other pasta shapes
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
Thinly slice the artichoke hearts and drop the slices into water with 1 tablespoon lemon juice added.
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; saut