- 1 teaspoon oil
- 400 g Regal Salmon fillet, pin bones removed and cut into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon oil, extra
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 3 to 4 cups sliced green vegetables such as celery, bok choy, broccolini, choy sum and beans
- 1 tablespoon light (salt reduced)soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine or sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the salmon slices and cook for 1 minute on each side or until golden brown. Remove from the pan and keep warm while the vegetables are cooked.
Heat the extra oil in a frying pan, add the garlic, onion and ginger and cook for 1 to 2 minutes over high heat.
Add the green vegetables and cook for a further minute. Stir in the soy sauce, cooking wine or sherry, sesame oil, Hoisin sauce sauce and honey. Cook for a further minute, stirring.
Add the cooked salmon to the vegetables, stir to combine the stir immediately with udon noodles or rice.