- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 large flour tortillas or turkish flat bread
- 200 g Regal Cold Smoked Salmon
- 1-2 cups baby salad leaves
- 1/2 small telegraph cucumber, cut into strips
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon capers (optional)
Combine the mayonnaise, dill and lime juice in a small bowl.
Place 1/4 of the smoked salmon along one side of the tortilla or flat bread, about 3 cm from the edge.
Add the salad leaves, cucumber, onion and capers if used.
Spoon the mayonnaise evenly over the top, roll up tightly to secure. Cut in half and serve.