- 500g (approx 1 lb) small new potatoes
- large handful green beans, topped and tailed
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 3-4 handfuls mesclun, baby spinach or rocket leaves
- 200g Regal Smoked Salmon slices, roughly pulled apart
- 1/3 cup aioli
Place potatoes in a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and cook until potatoes are just tender.
While potatoes are cooking gently cook beans in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes or until just cooked, drain and set aside.
Arrange onion, leaves, beans, potatoes and salmon in a serving dish and top with dollops of aioli.
Serve at once.