- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 1/3 cups olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon drained capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped dill pickles
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
Process egg, egg yolk and vinegar in a food processor, when well combined, with motor still running, gradually add olive oil in a thin steady stream and process until mixture has thickened. Then stir in remaining ingredients, season to taste.
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.