- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 400g fish fillets, skin removed and cut into slices
- 1 fresh ripe mango sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese wine or dry sherry
- Freshly ground black pepper
Heat a little oil in a fry pan and stir fry garlic and ginger for 1 minute. Add fish pieces and cook for 4 minutes, gently turning after 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
Make sauce by combining cornflour with orange juice. Add remaining sauce ingredients. Bring to the boil in a small saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer and stir for 2 minutes until sauce thickens. Return fish to frypan. Heat through and pour sauce over the fish. Top with sliced mango and serve
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.