- 100mls Lupi Olive Oil
- 400g Lupi Pasta Elbows
- 2 carrots
- 2 spring onions
- 2 courgettes
- 100g green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 100g peas (fresh or frozen)
- 5 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes or 440g can of tomatoes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
Cook pasta elbows in rapidly boiling salted and oiled water then drain. Cut carrots, spring onions, courgettes, beans and red pepper into bite size pieces. In a fry pan heat the Lupi Olive Oil to a moderate temperature. Add the garlic and spring onions, cook for 2 minutes. Add thered pepper, carrots, courgettes and beans cook for a further 2 minutes. Finally add the peas and finely chopped basil leaves and tomatoes (roughly chopped), cover pan and steam for 5 minutes. Add the drained pasta to the vegetable mix, combine all ingredients and serve sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.