- 1 bunch spinach leaves, washed & dried
- 4 spring onions, sliced finely
- 1 small red pepper, cored and diced
- 2 crisp radishes, sliced
- 1 small red apple, unpeeled, cored and finely chopped
- juice of half a lemon or lime
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- 1/2 tespoon each: salt & lemon pepper seasoning
Tear spinach leaves into small pieces and combine with spring onions; red pepper & radishes in a salad bowl.
Add apple and sprinkled with lemon/lime juice. Toss well.
Top salad with walnuts & feta.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small screw top jar and shake well to emusify.
Just before serving, shake dressing again and slather over salad, tossing to combine all the lovely bright ingredients.
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.