This salad is similar to the KFC bean salad.
- 2 cups cooked green beans
- 1 cup cooked butter beans
- 1 cup cooked kidney beans
- 1 green capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely sliced celery
- 1/2 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup white vinegar
Place the beans, capscicum, celery and onion in a bowl.
Dissolve the sugar in the water and then mix with the salt, pepper, oil and white vinegar. Pour the liquid over the beans and mix well. Cover and refrigerate. This salad keeps for ages.