- 500g white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups puffed rice (rice bubbles)
- 1/2 cup coconut chips, lightly toasted (or shredded coconut)
- 70g pistachio nuts, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup mixed dried cherries, blueberries and cranberries
- 100g dried apricots, chopped
Gently melt the chocolate and oil together in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water or in the microwave on reduced power.
Combine the puffed rice, coconut chips, pistachios, berries and apricots in a bowl. Pour over the chocolate and mix well.
Grease or line a 20cm sq dish, spoon in the mixture and then press to get an even layer.
Refrigerate until just set and then cut into chunks.