- 3 sheets frozen shortcrust pastry
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 slices ham, roughly chopped
- 5 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 1/2 cups cream
Preheat oven to 190 C.
Line a 24 cm quiche pan with pastry.
Heat oil in a frying pan and gently cook onion until tender. Set aside to cool. Spread onion over the pastry and then cover with cheese. Add corn, spring onions and ham and toss to evenly mix.
Mix eggs and cream together and season wtih salt and pepper. Pour over the quiche and bake for 30 minutes or until golden and just set. Allow to rest in the pan for 15 minutes before serving.