- 1 large zucchini, finely sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup black olives, pitted
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 180 C
Mix the zucchini, milk, grated cheese, sour cream, spring onions, eggs and flour together in a bowl. Pour into a greased quiche dish and top with tomatoes, olives and parmesan cheese. Bake for 45 minutes or until set and golden brown.
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.