- 1 pizza base
- 2 desiree potatoes, washed and thinly sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated fresh mozzarella
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- 200g Regal Smoked Salmon Slices
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 10 caper berries
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone
Preheat oven to 220 C
Place the pizza base on a well oiled pizza pan. Cover with thinly sliced potato and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Scatter over the mozzarella and parmesan and drizzle with a little olive oil.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the potato is cooked. Remove from the oven and cover with smoked salmon slices, onion rings and caper berries. Dot with mascarpone and serve at once.