- 400 g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 1.4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 200g Regal Marlborough Cold Smoked Salmon, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling
water for 10-12 minutes or until al dente. Drain, set
aside and keep warm.
Blanch asparagus in a pot of boiling water for
2 minutes. Drain.
Heat a non-stick frying pan over low heat. Add the oil,
garlic and red onion and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add
the drained pasta, asparagus, lime juice, lime zest, dill,
smoked salmon, salt and pepper and toss gently to
combine. Serve immediately.