Natural source of Omega-3s
- 1 whole Regal Marlborough Salmon fillet
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1.4 cup slivered almonds
- 1.4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Place the salmon skin side down in a large oven dish.
Combine breadcrumbs, cranberries, almonds, parsley,
thyme and lemon zest in a medium bowl. Add the melted
butter and blend well. Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon the mixture evenly onto the salmon. Press gently to
adhere. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the topping is
golden and salmon is just cooked through.