- 4 slices Tip Top Goodness Grains bread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 185g can tuna in spring water, drained well
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Mix the drained tuna and mayonnaise together in a small bowl, flaking the tuna into small pieces. Spread two slices of bread with a generous amount of tuna mixture. Cover with sliced onion and then grated cheese.
Cover with remaining slices of bread.
Place in a panini or sandwich press and cook until bread is golden and cheese bubbling.