This is also ideal served over sliced cucumber and tomatoes.
- 8 tomatoes quartered
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 16 small yellow pear shaped tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spring onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Lupi Chilli infused oil
Combine the vinegar and salt in a large bowl. Stir until salt is completely dissolved. Add spring onions, chives, lemon juice and pepper and mix well. Slowly whisk in the Chilli infused oil until well blended. Place tomatoes into serving dish and pour marinade over. Toss gently to cover and let stand at room temperature.
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.