- 100 g butter
- 100 g brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 can (200 g)sweetened condensed milk
- 250 g (1 pkt) malt or wine biscuits, crushed
- 200g dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Grease a 23 cm square cake pan
Melt butter, stir in brown sugar & condensed milk. Mix in biscuits, apricots, coconut and chocolate chips. Press into prepared pan. Chill until set before cutting into squares. Freezes well.
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.