- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, divided into florets
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup dukkah
- coriander leaves for garnish
Heat a generous film of oil in a large saucepan and gently cook the onion and garlic until tender. Add the cauliflower to the pan and along with the curry powder and stir over a medium heat for 2 minutes. Pour over the stock, season with salt and pepper, bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer for 15-20 minutes. Puree the soup with a hand blender or in batches in a blender. Add the coconut milk and gently heat without boiling. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
Serve sprinkled with dukkah and coriander leaves.