- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 280g soba noodles
- 3/4 cup edamame beans
- 200g Regal hot smoked salmon, flaked
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons black or white sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- Other options: thinly sliced cucumber, avocado, baby spinach leaves, sprouts, green beans
In a small bowl whisk together the oils, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and sugar. Taste and add a little more sugar if needed.
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook soba noodles according to the package directions.
Once cooked, drain well, toss with the dressing and set aside to cool.
Cook edamame in a saucepan of boiling water, they only need a minute of cooking. Drain well.
Toss together the noodles, beans, spring onion and salmon, serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.