- 1/2 cabbage (can use Savoy, regular or a mixture of both)
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 punnet snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- ½ cup roasted and salted peanuts
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 300g Tegel Original Smoked Chicken Breast
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Remove core from cabbage and discard, finely shred the leaves. Place in a large bowl or platter. Add spring onions, snow peas, peanuts and coriander leaves and toss to combine. Slice the chicken into small pieces and mix through the slaw.
Combine rice wine vinegar, lime juice, sugar, oil and black sesame seeds in a jar and mix well. Season the dressing with salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss again before serving.