- 4 large corn cobs
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, chopped
- large handful coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice from 1 lime
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Strip husks from corn and then barbecue or cook on a griddle until the corn starts to get dark brown flecks.
Remove corn from heat and when cool enough to handle scrape the kernels from the cob using the back of a heavy knife.
Toss the corn, onion, tomato, avocado and coriander together on a large platter and drizzle combined oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.