This is one of those recipes where you can swap ingredient in and out to suit what you have on hand. Just make sure if adding in any root vegetables that you chop them into small pieces to ensure even cooking time.
- 1 eggplant, chopped into 2cm chunks
- 8 button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 3 courgettes, sliced into 1cm chunks
- 2 capsicum, seeds removed and sliced lengthways
- large handful cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, sliced lengthways
- small handful olives
- 200g feta, sliced into 4 chunks
- small handful walnut halves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- small handful basil leaves
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Arrange the vegetables, olives and feta in a roasting dish.
Drizzle with the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
Cook for 25 minutes until vegetables are tender and the feta starting to colour.
Sprinkle with basil leaves to serve.