- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 350g chicken breasts, chopped into cubes
- 2 red chillies, seeded and chopped finely
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tin of good quality tomatoes, chopped
- 100g black olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup basil, chopped
- 280g dried noodles
- extra olive oil
- 250g deveined and shelled prawns
Heat oil in pan. Saute chicken until sealed. Remove from pan. Saute chilles, onion, and garlic until soft. Add tin of tomatoes and juice, olives and chicken and 1/2 the basil. Simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Cook noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes then drain well.
With about a minute to go, saute the prawns in a separate pan on high heat with the extra olive oil. Add to chicken mixture with the remaining basil, then stir to combine.
Place noodles on plate, top with chicken & prawn mixture.
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.