- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 250g mixed vegetables (brocolli florets, cauliflower, carrots, beans, baby corn cobs)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon cornflour mixed with
- 1 tablespoon Highmark golden soy sauce
- Pinch five-spice powder
- 280g Highmark traditional flavour crispy noodles
- 1/2 cup roasted cashew nuts
Cut chicken breast into strips. Heat fry pan or wok and add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, stir fry chicken with garlic.
Add mushrooms and vegetables and stir fry for a further five minutes.
Pour in the combined stock, cornflour, soy sauce and five spice powder, simmer for 5 minutes.
Place a nest of noodles on plates and spoon filling over the top. Garnish with cashew nuts.