If making ahead of time leave out noodles and dressing and dressing until you are ready to serve.
- 4 chicken breasts, boned
- 200ml Highmark teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup finely chopped Green cabbage
- 1 cup finely chopped Red cabbage
- 1/2 red pepper, finely sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 70g Highmark crispy noodles
- 1/2 cup dry roasted unsalted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar (can use wine vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Highmark Golden soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Make three diagonal cuts into the skin of the chicken.
Place the chicken with the teriyaki sauce and honey in a glass or ceramic bowl and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Heat a frypan over a high heat. Add the chicken breasts, skin side down and cook for 5 minutes, turn chicken and cook the other side for a further 5 minutes or until cooked through. Towards the end of cooking add the marinade to the pan and allow to boil and reduce. Remove the chicken from the pan, drizzle with the sauce and serve with Asian coleslaw.
To make coleslaw, mix all ingredients in a large bowl and pour over combined dressing ingredients.