- 300g Highmark round egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 chicken breast, finely sliced
- 80g pork fillet, finely sliced
- 80g shrimps
- 1/4 cabbage finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Cook noodles in boiling water for about 4 minutes, then rinse with cold water
to stop them from cooking any further. Drain and set aside.
Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a fry pan or wok and pour in beaten egg, quickly swirl around the pan to form a thin omelette, when cooked on one side flip and cook on the other. Turn omelette out onto a plate and then roll up and slice into thin strips.
Heat remaining oil in pan and fry garlic, chicken and pork until they have changed colour, about 2 minutes. Add shrimps, cabbage, celery and spring onion And toss well. Add stock, soy sauce and drained noodles and mix well.
Tip onto a large serving platter and scatter omelette strip over the top.