- 2 chicken breasts
- sesame oil
- 3 bacon rashers
- 300g spinach, washed trimmed and roughly sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted cashews
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 70g Highmark crisp fried noodles
- 2 tablespoons Highmark golden soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Brush chicken with a little oil and cook in a hot fry pan for 5 minutes each side until the chicken is cooked through. Towards the end of cooking add bacon to the pan and cook until crisp. Remove chicken and bacon from the pan and set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Slice chicken into thin strips and roughly chop bacon.
Toss together chicken, bacon, spinach, sprouts, red pepper, cashews, red onion and noodles.
Combine dressing ingredients in a small saucepan and gently warm to dissolve honey.
Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.