- 1 stuffed rotisserie cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup Best Foods mayonnaise
- 2 avocados
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100g shelled pistachios, roughly
- 1 3/3 fresh loaves sandwich sliced white bread
- 2-3 handfuls mesclun salad mix
Remove meat, skin and stuffing from chicken and finely chop. Mix in mayonnaise and stir through pistachio pieces. Chop avocado flesh and gently mix with chicken, check seasonings and add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Spread half the bread slices with filling and cover with a fine layer of mesclun, spread the other bread slices with a little mayonnaise and then top top with a small amount of mayonnaiose remaining slices. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for an hour or two. Remove crusts from bread and cut into fingers, squares or triangles.