- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3cm piece ginger, cut itno matchsticks
- 1 small red chilli chopped
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 litres chicken stock
- 2 bunches bok choy washed and cut in half
- 1/2 bbq’d duck chopped into small pieces
- 300g noodles (preferably fresh)
- 2 spring onions sliced
Add garlic, ginger, chilli and oyster sauce to chicken stock and simmer for 5 minutes. Add bok choy and simmer for a minute. If using fresh noodles add to the stock and simmer for several minutes.
If using dry, place noodles into a saucepan of boiling water and cook until tender. Drain and divide amongst soup bowls. Place bok choy on noodles and pour over hot soup. Put duck pieces in bowl and sprinkle with spring onion.