- 2 cups water cress, tough stems removed
- 1 cup salad leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 medium red onion, finely sliced
- 100 g water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup blanched and roasted peanuts
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 telegraph cucumber, peeled with a vege peeler into long thin strips
- 1 cup cooked vermicelli rice noodles, chopped into 5 cm strands
- 1 barbecued duck, boned and chopped
- 100 ml peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 30 g fresh ginger, finely chopped
Toss all salad ingredients aside from duck together and then place on a platter.
Place a frying pan over a high heat and heat duck until sizzling. Remove duck from pan and add to salad.
Serve with accompanying bowl of crispy wonton wrappers.