- 1 cup prunes, roughly chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1 cup dried cherries, halved
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup crystallised ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 cup brazil nuts, lightly toasted and chopped
- 250 g butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 packets (500 g) gingernuts, crushed
Place the dried fruit in a bowl and pour over the brandy. Stir to mix and leave to soak for at least 30 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Press mixture into a lined loaf or cake pan and freeze until set.
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.