Basil, coriander, and red pepper bring a savoury element to this fruit salad. This is a great dessert, but would be equally good for breakfast or brunch.
- 2 cups diced peeled fresh pineapple
- 1 cup diced seeded peeled rockmelon
- 1 cup diced peeled mango
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh coriander or mint
- 1 tablespoon minced crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced red pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Just mix all together and refrigerate. Serve cold.