- 500g firm white fish fillets, chopped into cubes approx 2 cm
- 3/4 cup fresh lime/lemon juice
- 150g prawns
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ cup diced vine ripened tomato
- ½ cup diced mango (if unavailable fresh use canned mango in juice)
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons hot chilli sauce
- 1 bunch coriander, coarsely chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
Marinate fish in lime juice for 2 hours in refrigerator.
Peel and devein prawns. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in frypan and quickly cook prawns until pink.
Remove prawns and wipe out pan. Warm remaining oil and garlic in pan over a low heat for 5 minutes. Pour oil and garlic into a bowl and mix in tomatoes, mango, onion, chilli sauce, coriander and orange. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drain fish from juice and gently toss with sauce and serve