- 3 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, roughly torn
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, roughly torn
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
To make the dressing, place in a bowl or glass jar with a lid, pomegranate molasses, mustard powder, orange juice, olive oil, honey and fresh mint or basil. Mix well until molasses dissolves, adding more honey if needs sweetening.
* if pomegranates are in in season then you can also add the seeds of a fresh pomegranate.