As a couple of pensioners we cut the recipe down to suit and we just love it. The meat is always so tender.
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 3 large apples – peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter1
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
1. Put in large frypan, brown chops, about 2 minutes each side, set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 180 C.
3. Arrange apple slices in the bottom of a baking dish.
4. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
5. Dot with butter
6. Top with browned pork chops and season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Pour sherry over all, cover and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour or until tender.
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.