- 4 pork loin chops
- 1 green apple, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped sage (1 teaspoon dried)
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 4 slices middle bacon
Preheat the oven to 200 C.
Mix together the apple, parsley, sage, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and melted butter.
Place a mound of stuffing on top of each pork chop and then wrap bacon rashers around each chop to cover the stuffing, ensuring that the bacon ends are under the chops.
Heat a frying pan or grill and cook the base of the chops until golden.
Transfer to a baking dish and cook in the oven for 20 minutes until the meat is golden and the juices run clear.
Serve with mashed potato and steamed greens.