Preheat the oven to 180 C.
Scrub the kumara and then chop into long fingers. Place these in a large roasting dish. Drizzle the kumara with a little olive oil, toss to coat and then spread into a single layer.
Cook until the kumara is tender and colured at the edges. Allow to cool a little before using.
Combine the spring onion, rocket and sliced dates in a shallow platter.
Top with the kumara and then sprinkle with crumbled goat’s cheese.
Scatter over the chilli and then drizzle with the combined pomegranate molasses, orange juice and olive oil. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 1kg Beauregard kumara
- olive oil
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- handful Medjool dates, quartered
- 120g goat's cheese
- 2-3 handfuls rocket leaves
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil