This cauliflower is simple to make with ingredients that are pretty much always on hand.
You can swap out the oregano and smoked paprika for sriracha if you want to.
- 1 medium sized head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I use Best Foods)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup panko crumbs
- 10 Kalamata olives, halved
- 1 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
Preheat the oven to 200 C.
Divide the cauliflower into florets.
In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, smoked paprika, oregano salt and lemon juice. Add the cauliflower to the bowl and mix until the florets are coated.
Place the panko crumbs in a shallow bowl.
Lightly coat each floret with panic crumbs, they don’t have to be evenly coated.
Arrange these in a single layer in a roasting dish.
Bake for 20 minutes, adding the olives and capers to the dish for the last 2-3 minutes of cooking. Sprinkle with lemon zest to serve.