- 6 slices of white or brown bread
- 6 Tablespoons of cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons of cracked pepper
- 8 paper thin slices of lemon (skin on)
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 200gm Regal Cold Smoked Marlborough Salmon
Spread 6 slices of bread with one layer of cream cheese.
On 2 of the slices of bread, place on each: 4 lemon slices, cracked pepper and 4 basil leaves.
Layer a slice of bread on each of these. For the following layer place 100gms of Regal
Marlborough salmon slices on each slice, so it overlaps and there are no gaps.
Top with the final 2 slices of bread. Trim the crusts from the sandwiches and cut into
fingers or small cubes.
Recipe supplied by Tina Duncan,