- 6-8 chicken thighs (skin on and bone in)
- 1 cup Greek style natural yoghurt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place the chicken into a resealable plastic bag along with the yoghurt, garlic, lemon, smoked paprika, oregano, salt and pepper. Seal and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes but preferably for 2 hours.
Preheat the oven to 180 C.
Pour the oil into a small roasting dish and arrange the chicken in a single layer.
Bake for 50 minutes or until the chicken is well coloured and juices run clear when pierced with a skewer.