- 1 ½ cups natural cashew nuts
- 1 ½ cups Kea Cookies vanilla cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries (raspberries/strawberries and/or blueberries)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- extra berries for garnish
Place the cashew nuts in a bowl and cover with boiling water, set aside for at least 2 hours but longer if you have time.
Mix the cookie crumbs with the 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil and divide the mixture between 10 silicone muffin cups (or well oiled regular muffin tins with a disc of baking paper in the base). Press firmly get an even layer. Refrigerate until needed.
Combine the cashews, berries, lemon juice, maple syrup and coconut oil together in blender. Blitz until smooth.
Spoon the berry mixture over the base and smooth to get an even layer.
Freeze until set.
Serve garnished with fresh berries.