This is so very easy and super tasty. I really like the way the cauliflower roasts within the curry flavours and the chickpeas at the edges of the pan go a little bit crisp.
- 1 head cauliflower, divided into florets
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 375g* korma sauce (I use Passage to India brand)
- juice of half a lemon
- a handful cashew nuts, roasted
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach leaves or use large spinach leaves with stems trimmed a little
Preheat the oven to 200 C.
Line a shallow baking tray, approximately 40 x 25cm with baking paper.
Arrange the cauliflower, onion, garlic and chickpeas on the tray. Drizzle over the korma sauce and toss to coat.
Bake for 35-50 minutes until cauliflower is tender and starting to colour.
Add spinach leaves and either gently mix them in to wilt or leave on top.
Squeeze over the lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and then top with cashew nuts.
Serve from the tray.
*375g of sauce can be an approximate. If the jar you buy is 500g then that too will be OK, just a little juicier than mine. The proportions can vary as no point wasting extra sauce.