Lynette serves 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 rashers bacon, chopped (or chopped chicken)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small capsicum or eggplant, chopped
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs
- 2 packets 2-minute noodles
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 175°C.
Heat oil in a frypan and fry onion gently until soft; add bacon, garlic, capsicum and zucchini and stir until cooked. Add herbs.
Cook noodles (without flavour sachets) in boiling water and drain.
Lightly beat egg with the noodle flavour sachets and tomato paste.
Combine vegetables, noodles, egg mixture and cheddar cheese and pour into an ovenproof dish Sprinkle grated parmesan on top.
Bake for 20 minutes or until browned. Serve with a green salad.
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.