- 2 tablespoons lime (or lemon) juice
- 1 tablespoon each of Thai fish sauce and Thai sweet chill sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander, plus a few extra leaves
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped mint, plus a few extra leaves
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 18 oysters in shells
Remove oysters from shells and place in a bowl. Pour any shell juices into a separate bowl and then rinse and dry shells to remove any grit. Combine oyster juice with lime juice, fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce, chopped coriander, mint and spring onion.
Place oysters back in their shells (they also look great presented on china spoons) and drizzle a little of the sauce mix over each. Sprinkle with remaining coriander and mint leaves and serve.