- 1 – 2 cloves NZ garlic, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley
Place all ingredients into the blender, blend until smooth, refrigerate until needed. Makes over 3/4 cup.
The recipe above has been supplied by a member of the public and has not been individually tested by Helen Jackson. Helen Jackson does not accept any liability in relation to publication of this recipe.